Alegria Bree Black Burnish
Features: Alegria Oxford Shoe
Fall 2014 at AlegriaShoeShop.com
welcomes the Bree Collection: an oxford style lace-up that is
lightweight with a slim silhouette.
The Bree Black Burnish oxford has a black burnished leather upper. Burnished leather has an antiquing effect of the leather, creating a contrasting, rubbed-off appearance with variation of shade. Black stitching and black laces create a solid silhouette. Like most Alegria shoes, this oxford has a
generous toe box so that your toes can spread out, reducing metatarsal
pressure and reducing overall
Also, the anatomically correct footbed (or insole) conforms to your
foot, not the other way around! You depend on the insole to support your
body for long periods of walking, and if it is not providing sufficient
support your entire body can suffer as a result. The unparalleled
comfort comes from many unique features such as:
- Polyurethane outsoles engineered to provide a natural rocker walking motion.
- Structured outsoles that also promote perfect posture thus reducing stress on muscles and joints.
- Removable (and replaceable!)
footbeds (also called insoles) constructed of cork, memory foam and
latex which creates a perfect fit by forming to the natural contours of
- Have your own orthotic? Simply replace our comfy footbed with
yours. But, you might find the Alegria footbed already does the trick!
- Superior arch support.
- Heel height: 1.25"
- Available in EU size 35-42 / US size 5-11
- Available in Medium and Wide widths
- Care tip: Cleans easily with dry cloth or brush for leather