Alegria Debra Sugar Skulls
Features: Alegria Professional Nursing ShoeMexican Sugar Skulls have become a hot trend due to their iconic religious imagery and amazing use of color. From tattoos to designer bags Sugar Skulls are everywhere and is a trend to add to your fall wardrobe. So why not add this hot topic to your ensemble AND have comfy feet all day long too?! The Debra Professional loafer style nursing shoe is a workhorse with its
slip resistant outsole, stain resistant nubuck leather upper, padded heel grip and patented Alegria insoles inside. With its rainbow of colors, you can wear these jewels with almost any pair of scrubs you can find, not to mention it would be amazing with frayed jeans and 70's styled top. Pull it all together with the Debra Sugar Skulls by Alegria Shoes!
- Slip resistant polyurethane outsoles engineered to promote a natural rocker walking motion.
- Stain resistant leather upper for easy cleaning.
- Structured outsoles that also promote perfect posture. This helps to reduce stress on muscles and joints.
- Removable (and replaceable!)
footbeds (also called insoles) constructed of cork, memory foam and
latex which creates a perfect fit by forming to the natural contours of
- With a generous toe box, the Debra allows
toes to wiggle and spread out thus lowering metatarsal pressure (and
- Superior arch support.
- Heel height: 1.75 inches
- Available in EU size 35-42 / US size 5-11
- Available in Medium and Wide widths
- Care tip: Cleans easily with lightly damp cloth