Alegria Debra White Leather
Features: Alegria Professional Nursing ShoeThe quintessential nursing shoe has arrived! Debra White Leather is a amazing nursing shoe for the student nurse to the veteran healthcare professional! Designed specifically with healthcare workers in mind, the Debra White Leather has all the comfort of the Classic Alegria clog with the benefit of a slip resistant PU outsole designed for
safety as well as pain relief for your feet, legs, and back. The fully
enclosed back protects your heels while a stain-resistant
upper makes clean-up a snap! Debra White Leather will take care of your feet while you take care of your patients. Why do Alegria Debras
feel so good?:
- Slip resistant polyurethane outsoles created to promote a natural rocker walking motion.
- Stain resistant leather upper.
- Structured outsoles that also promote perfect posture. This helps to reduce stress on muscles and joints.
- Removable (and replaceable!)
footbeds (also called insoles) constructed of cork, memory foam and
latex which creates a perfect fit by forming to the natural contours of
- Sporting a generous toe box, the Alegria Debra allows
toes to wiggle and spread out thus reducing metatarsal pressure (and
- Superior arch support.
- Heel height: 1.25 inches
- Available in EU size 35-42 / US size 5-11
- Available in Medium and Wide widths
- Care tip: Cleans easily with lightly damp cloth